After much consideration, you’ve made up your mind that a home security system is the best way to improve your property’s safety. You even like the idea of a smart home to add convenience and energy savings to your daily routine. But what about home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of defense is worth every penny.
Here’s how Rochester home monitoring works
If you enjoy the thought of always having an expert there to provide support in times of emergency, 24-7 home monitoring is a good option for you. Even though they are always mere moments away when needed, that isn’t suggesting they are too intrusive. You won’t discover them constantly watching your property or inspecting your camera footage. Instead, they go into action the instant an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your components is tripped -- whether it’s a window sensor or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your home’s smart hub then relays the notification automatically to your monitoring professionals.
- A home security monitoring specialist will then contact you to verify the emergency and inquire about your safety.
- If the monitoring specialist is unable to reach you, they will proceed to notify emergency services.
- Your monitoring staff is there to support you through the crisis and will function as the primary touch point for authorities whenever you are off site.
Home monitoring is like having your own security consultants tied right to your smart components. This provides more than merely peace of mind as you have real-life experts to help you during your time of need.