Can I use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Rochester?
Your new nursery is almost complete for your precious bundle of joy. You dedicated countless hours putting together the cradle, decorating the walls, and arranging the changing station.You even put up a shelf with a line of cuddly toys as a finishing touch. But how will you keep an eye on your newborn? You can go the traditional route with a ordinary audio monitor or take it a step further and employ the video cameras available to you in your comprehensive home security system.
Although it might seem a bit unexpected to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Rochester, it’s actually an outstanding option when you recognize the advantages.
Smart home indoor cameras in Rochester are great baby monitors
Above all else, your indoor cameras are connected to your complete smart home and available through an easy-to-use app. This gives you versatility and peace of mind as you may check in on your little one from any location via your phone or portable device. Here are some more reasons why they make sense:
- Live high-definition video footage: You’ll appreciate crystal clear, high-definition footage of your child. You may even view recorded clips right from your phone.
- Bi-directional talk: Not only can you hear what’s happening, you have the chance to speak to your newborn directly through your indoor camera. This is a beneficial feature to settle a an uneasy sleeper. In addition, you are able to take advantage of the talk feature through your mobile device app, no matter where you are.
- Wide-angle viewing: Your indoor security camera will have a wider viewing angle than standard baby monitors. You’ll see everything.
- Motion-detection with updates: If your baby decides rest time is done and wishes to get out of the crib, you can receive motion-triggered alerts sent directly to your phone.
- One-touch contact: Despite the fact this perk is typically for older children, it’s still worth mentioning. With a single touch of a button, your youngster can reach out to you through the app on your smartphone.
Having your complete smart home reachable from a simple app on your phone is a fantastic perk. If you notice that your newborn is having trouble falling to sleep and think it might be a little uncomfortable in the room, you are able to alter the temperature on your smart thermostat. In the event they awaken, you can turn on the nursery’s smart lights to inform them you’re on your way. Have another little one? You may integrate two indoor cameras and still have access to both of them with a lone smartphone app.
Get Your Rochester smart home with indoor cameras
Are you ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Design your own Rochester smart home and get the comfort and protection Vivint’s high-tech surveillance equipment can supply. Call (507) 710-3863 today and explore how we can make your property more convenient and safer for everyone.